Hello Guys,Welcome to The Updates World.Today in this article we are talking about Aadhar Card.
Aadhar card is a Indian identity card.Its contains 12 unique numbers which identifies a particular person.Aadhar card launched on 28th Jan 2009 and as per October 2021,It has 1.31 Billions Holders.
UIDAI provide single source for identity verification offline/online across the country for the citizen.It is one of your most important documents to submit for a variety of reasons. Aadhaar card is a document issued by the government which proves your identity.
Hence, it is compulsory for every Indian citizen to have an Aadhaar card. If you don’t provide an Aadhaar card or fail to carry one, you may be restricted from certain activities.Aadhaar is the world’s largest biometric identification system.
What Details Contains Aadhar :
It contains your demographic and biometrics data like name,gender,DOB,Father Name,Finger Print and Iris and many more.The Aadhaar card consists mainly of key information on the individual such as their name, gender, and age in plain text as well an image of the card.
UIDAI has introduced an innovative way to verify residents by using a secure QR code. It contains demographic details of a person like their name, address, date-of-birth, gender and masked Aadhaar Number as well as a photo of the Aadhaar Number holder.
The QR code, containing very important information regarding the cardholder (such as their name, address, etc.), is used by the government and banks.The speed and accuracy at which the QR code decoder works are crucial.
How can we enroll aadhar :
- To get an Aadhaar card, you need to follow the instructions provided :-
- Find the Aadhaar enrolment centre or Aadhaar Seva Kendera on the aadhar website.
- Fill out the Aadhaar card application form and submit all the required documentation to the relevant officials.
- Provide biometric information to verify identity.
- Collect the acknowledgement slip at the end of the process
- You will receive an SMS message on your registered mobile number informing you of your Aadhaar card enrolments process.
- Your Aadhaar card will be delivered at your given address.
What Documents Required for enrollment for aadhar :
It Requires 3 Types of Proofs :
- DOB Proof : Birth Certificate and Matriculation Certificate
- Address Proof : Electricity Bill,Rent Agreement
- Identity Proof : Pan Card,Ration Card,Voter Card.
How to track your Aadhaar Card Status ?
- Here are the steps to check whether your Aadhaar card has been activated or not :-
- Login to the official UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) website.
- Click on ‘Aadhaar Status’ located under ‘My Aadhaar’ section.
- Fill your ‘Enrolment number’ and ‘time of enrolment’ of aadhar.
- Fill the captcha verification code and click on Check Status.
Can we correction in Aadhar :
We can easily correct the aadhar card as per requirement.
But as per 2021 Guidelines uidai has set some limits of Correction.
Eligibility for aadhar
- People who follow these people are eligible for an Aadhar Card.
- Should be an Indian citizens
- NRI’s and foreign nationals who have been living in India for over 12 month
- For children under five years old, the Aadhar card is meant for identification purposes.
How to download Aadhar :
If an applicant has not received his/her Aadhaar card, he/she can download it from the UIDAI website.
Follow the below steps :-
- Go to https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ link
- Click on Download Aadhar.
- Enter Your details to Download like Aadhar number and Enrollment Number.
- Fill the captcha and click on Send OTP.
- Enter the OTP and click on Verify and Download Button.
6.Your Aadhar is Successfully Downloaded to Your Device.
You can also read : pan card
What is E-Aadhar PDF Password ?
It contains 8 Characters. In starting 4 Characters are the Name of the Aadhar Holder and last 4 characters is the DOB Year. Suppose that the aadhar holder name is Deepak and his Date of Birth is 12th Oct 2005.Then the password of e-aadhar is DEEP2005.
Note :-The all Alphabets of Name in Password should be in Capital.
Also Read This : Introduction About Pan Card
How to update your aadhar online:-
Note :- Your aadhar should be linked to your phone number for any updatation in aadhar.
- Go to this site uidai
2. Click on Login Button.
3. Fill up Your Aadhar number and captcha and click on send OTP.
4. Enter the OTP and click on Login.
5. Select the desired option which you want to update.
6. Suppose that,We have to change name,so click on name.
7. Enter the corrected name and upload your supporting document.
8.Click on Next and again Next.
9. Complete Your Payment of 50rs and download the acknowledgement Slip.
10.Now Wait for upadation.
Today in this article we are talking about Aadhar Card If you have any doubt regarding this post . Please Comment write below.
Thanking for giving you the most precious time to read this post. If you like the post please share so that many of the people know about the news.
This article is very usefull for me
Heartiest Thank to Writer 🤞🏻